When: Friday, November 9th, 2018
Where: 3900 South Paradise Rd, Suite 229 Las Vegas, NV
Two exclusive sessions: 9am – 12:30pm OR 1:30pm – 5pm
Limited to 80 attendees – Interaction, Questions and Action Plans
Dan Lier became a #1 sales performer for Tony Robbins, then built his own keynote speaking and success training business, while currently undergoing chemotherapy treatment for Cardiac Amyloidosis, a disease which claims the lives of 40% of those who are diagnosed within the first year.
Dan has worked with companies such as Pfizer, LinkedIn, Verizon, BMW and BlueCross Blue Shield to assist their employees to increase their productivity and improve their skills. He’s worked with college and professional sports teams (Cal, UCLA, Utah, Miami, Vikings, Broncos, Pistons and the Phoenix Suns.
What you will learn:
- How to Program Your Mind for Success
- How to Change the Direction and Experience of your Life
- Create Unstoppable Self-Confidence
- How to Increase Productivity
- How Dan became the #1 Sales Performer for Tony Robbins
- How to Create an Action Plan for Success
- How to Create a Brand where people WANT to do business with you.