Dan Lier is the premier Las Vegas Sales & Leadership Motivational Keynote speaker, specializing in delivering an extraordinary customized talk that will impact and entertain your next convention or corporate event. When your company is looking for a premier motivational speaker based in Las Vegas for an event, Dan Lier will take your company’s event to the next level.
He is a best-selling author and internationally recognized sales & leadership motivational speaker with the experience of presenting over 3,500 customized talks to companies around the globe.
With two decades of experience presenting motivational keynotes for corporate events, Dan is the most requested speaker in Las Vegas. Over past two years alone, Dan has spoken in over 30 countries sharing his proven strategies to “Maximize Your True Potential.”
He is host of his own TV show “Your True Potential” and was a regular on HSN as America’s Coach where he shares his “Strategies for Success” with millions.
Dan’s work has been covered by The Today Show and Inside Edition, along with being a guest on the Howard Stern show and The O’Reilly Factor. A former international speaker and top performer for Tony Robbins’ – Dan’s high impact message and charismatic delivery style will connect with your audience, and provide them with inspiration along with proven strategies for achievement.
In Dan’s early career, he earned the ranks of the #1 sales performer in the country, and won back-to-back national titles as a college basketball player. He knows what it takes to win.
With the experience of thousands of customized corporate motivational keynote presentations, Dan will design the perfect talk for your meeting. All of Dan’s Motivational Keynote’s are customized specifically for your group, yet here are his most requested titles:
Most Requested Topics:
- Maximizing Your True Potential
- Creating Extraordinary Results in Challenging Times
- A Winning Attitude is Contagious – “Catch it”
- The 3 “Musts” for Leadership Greatness
- Turning Change into Progress
- Mastering the Art of Selling
- Engaging with and Maximizing the Productivity of your Millennial workforce
- Creating Life Balance in the High Volume work setting
Click Video to Watch Preview
Maximizing Your True Potential
This high-energy, high-content talk is tops on the most requested list. Dan shares specific strategies to increase performance in both business and life. From developing the psychology of a winner, to specific strategies on how to stay positive and take consistent action, Dan will leave your group with the confidence and tools to create positive results, exceed quotas, and have their best year ever.
1. The Psychology of a top performer
- The Success Mindset
- What YOU believe impacts your performance and results.
- You’ll never out-earn or out-sell your own beliefs.
- Achieving the momentum of the #1 Performer right NOW.
2. The Power of a Winning Attitude
- 40% of your Attitude is a Learned Skill – It’s Your Choice.
- How you attitude affects your results.
- How your attitude attracts or repels customers, clients and opportunities.
- How to Maintain a Winning Attitude!
3. The Formula for Success
- Why most people fail to hit their targets
- Consistent action is the key
- How to set yourself up to win
- Getting it Done Everyday!
Creating Extraordinary Results in Challenging Times
It’s easy to walk tall and create results when things are going well. What happens when things aren’t going so well… personally or professionally? With over 18 years working with top performers, Dan shares proven strategies to create results during challenging times and turn around stagnant results into positive momentum and excitement
A Winning Attitude is Contagious – “Catch it”
A dynamic, entertaining and educational session sharing the impact of positive attitudes on results; both in business and in life. Your team will learn:
- How to maintain a winning attitude through challenging times
- How to turn your attitude around NOW and keep it that way
- How your attitude impacts others and your results in life
- How to influence yourself into a positive attitude
3 “Musts” for Leadership Greatness
Research indicates that companies grow to the level of their leadership. Learn 3 Leadership Strategies practiced from the most recognized leaders in the world that your team can implement immediately to increase influence and improve productivity.
- Understanding and adopting to the personality styles in your company
- Are you Motivating or De-motivating? Learning motivating language patterns.
- How to Adapt Your Communication Style to get the most from your team
- The Psychology and Beliefs of a great leader
- How to implement the small change that makes the big difference
- It all starts from the top – YOU
- How to maintain a positive attitude
- How do develop a positive culture
3 Keys to Success in Business and in Life
America’s Coach Dan Lier shares his 3 keys to creating Success in Business and in Life. His dynamic, charismatic and content-rich presentation will provide your team with 3 Keys that they can use IMMEDIATELY to create positive results!
Turning Change into Progress
We’ve all heard the cliche’ that change is inevitable, growth is optional, yet not everyone has the skills to turn change into progress.
- 3 Keys to Turn Change into Progress
- Get Excited about Change
- Change Your Perspective, Change Your Results
- The Questions for Success
Mastering the Art of Selling
Selling is creating value and transferring emotion… and you cannot give what you don’t have. Learn the psychology of top sales performers along with proven strategies. From overcoming objections to closing the sale, Dan shares proven strategies to increase sales company wide.
- The Mindset and Psychology of a Top Performing Sales Professional
- Professionals Sell Value, Amateurs Sell Price
- If you were the #1 Sales Professional, what would you do differently?
- Building Relationships – Tools you can use right NOW
- Creating Your Brand in your Market
- Creating Value
- The Psychology of Prospecting
- The 4 point Connection Strategy
- Rules for Increasing your Prospecting NOW
- Consistency is the Key to Success
- Don’t be a “Dow Joneser”
- How to Create Consistency
Engaging with and Maximizing the Productivity of your Millennial workforce
Many managers and leaders struggle with how to connect and motivate today’s millennial workforce. No question, there is a difference in expectations and mindset between the generations. Dan’s innovative and engaging presentation will provide you with the knowledge about “who they are” and “how to connect” – along with the psychology necessary for leaders to make the adjustments necessary to increase productivity and connection.
- Who is a Millennial?
- The Four Characteristics
- The Psychology Behind the “RIGHT NOW” generation.
- How to connect and maximize their productivity
- Leadership Adjustments
- The leadership mindset for millennials
- What motivates the millennial?
- Connection Strategies
- How to connect and create a winning brand with the millennials
- People like to be around people they like and trust.
- Creating a culture of winners.
Creating Life Balance in a High Volume work setting
Being a high performance and high volume producer for my entire life, I’ve heard people complain about life balance over my entire career in sales and leadership. Is it really attainable? Often times it is, yet MOST people don’t know what “life balance” looks like how how to great a game plan for success. This engaging and workshop like keynote will explore the psychology is takes to have work balance in a high-performance career, and give them a game plan for their success. Every participant will engage in my Life Balance worksheet and create their “do-able” game plan for success.
Why is Life Balance important? It does sound a bit soft and for some a bit cheesy, yet people get overwhelmed and under perform when they are not feeling fulfilled. It’s an easy fix and I can help your team do it.
Everybody was “On Fire” after Dan closed out our annual national meeting. One year later, we are still using his tools for success.
– Matt Loch, VP Sales, TDS Communications
“Dan’s passion and commitment to human achievement inspires people to new levels of success.”
– Anthony Robbins, Author
Awaken the Giant Within & Unlimited Power
“Dan has proven techniques to take your life to the next level.
– Les Brown, Motivational Speaker, Author – Live Your Dreams and It’s Not Over Until You Win
“Dan’s well thought out message and dynamic presentation style had a profound impact on our annual meeting.”
– Jim Ferrell, CEO/President – Ferrellgas
“Dan Lier’s impactful, yet approachable style was a really big hit at our meetings. He gave our team tools to use within a well delivered, entertaining message.”
– Sherri Gilligan – Sr. V.P., MGM Mirage
“Dan’s ability to inspire our best gave us the edge on the competition. He has taken our top sales force and put them on a LEVEL 20!”
– Don Barden, Managing Director
401(k) Sales, MetLife
“Dan’s presentation had an amazingly positive and inspirational effect on our national sales team.”
– Gavin Isaacs, CEO – Shufflemaster
“An Outstanding Speaker! Dan was able to impact our group with skills that we can use now, and it was entertaining.”
– Tony Orme, V.P. Wealth Management – Wells Fargo
What Type of Speaker is the right fit for your group?